ICAI International Affair
About the Project
International division of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India: ICAI. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No. XXXVIII of 1949) for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India.
- Support in Website creation
- Adding of pages, tables, images and other site content
- Searching and implementing functionality modules for the website as per client requirements
- Added a vertical menu that shows information of contact person of the city which has been selected
- Implemented Charted Accountant Discussion Forum Module.